Buying preserved flowers instead of regular ones comes with unique advantages. Here’s why top florists in Castle Hill recommend these flowers to shoppers.
When people shop for fresh flowers near me, they often buy dried flowers. These flowers are grown, cut, dried out, and put on sale. But if you want your flowers to last for several years, you should buy preserved flowers.
What are Preserved Flowers?
Every top florist in Castle Hill specializes in preserving flowers. They cut their flowers when they reach their optimal sizes. Then they rehydrated them using biodegradable solutions. The flowers absorb the key to the point where all sap is replaced.
The sap and water-free flowers are perfectly poised to last for several years. Preserved flowers look 100% natural. Since these flowers undergo preservation, they look like new baby flowers for at least 12+ months. People can’t differentiate between preserved and baby flowers.
Why Buy Preserved Flowers?
Buying preserved flowers instead of fresh-cut flowers from a floral shop makes a lot of sense. Firstly, preserved flowers retain their elegance and vibrancy for several months. If buyers take the following steps, they can keep their preserved flowers fresh for even longer –
- Keep the flowers away from water
- Store the flowers in non-humid conditions
- Place them away from heat sources (sunlight, radiators, and fireplaces)
Here are some other reasons why top florists in Castle Hill recommend preserved flowers to their customers –
- No Need for Watering: Florists add Glycerin to their flower preservation solutions. This ingredient helps bond water molecules inside the organic tissues of the flowers. It essentially prevents evaporation. Hence, preserved flowers no longer need water!
- Long-Lasting: Many people receive bouquets as gifts on special occasions. While the average aroma dies out within a week, bouquets of preserved flowers last for decades. They make the gift-givers stand out by lasting up to 50 times longer than regular flowers. Let’s say you give preserved flowers to your friend for her birthday. There’s a high chance she’ll be staring at the same flowers on her next birthday!
- Decorations: Many shoppers mistake buying fresh flowers near me for decoration purposes. When new baby flowers are used as outdoor decorations, they die quickly. On the other hand, preserved flowers last several months, even when placed in challenging outdoor conditions. Their ridiculously long shelf lives make them the perfect decorative tools.
- Eco-Friendly: We all celebrate multiple special occasions every year. Most of these celebrations feature flowers. While that’s excellent news for florists in Castle Hill, it’s not good news for the environment. Many resources (water, fertilizers, soil, etc.) are required to grow new flowers. Of course, the use of so many resources every day of the year takes a toll on local ecosystems. Buying preserved flowers that outlast ordinary flowers 60 times is an eco-friendlier process.
You need to look for preserved flowers the next time you visit a floral shop!