Purchasing a sofa is always one major investment that you are planning to make for your place. In the living room area, it is one such furniture piece, where you get to the lounge, read, drink and eat and also get to entertain your friends and family. Whether you want to watch TV after a hard day at work or just sleep, a perfectly comfortable sofa from sofa store Sydney will do the trick for you.
Right from taking the proper measurements of the place to selecting the good frame, there are some points that you must consider before you get to purchase one new sofa for your use.
Make sure to try always before you purchase:
Whenever you are on the hunt to buy a new mattress, you will surely sit on it first and check out the comfort before making a purchase. Well, the same rule is applicable while purchasing designer sofas.
- The average sofa will have a seat depth of a minimum of 60cm, which provides you with enough room to move if you have longer legs. It will further allow you to tuck them under in case you are shorter.
- However, the depths of the seats will vary. So, make sure to try out multiple styles for ensuring better back support.
- When it comes to height, most designs will be between 45cm and 50cm. So, go through all the options, give them a try, and then make your final purchase.
Always go for a good frame:
You are always asked to spend as much as you can afford on that quality frame if you want to use it for a longer span of time. It is one point to consider while visiting sofa store Sydney for that perfect piece of furniture.
- A solid hardwood frame is one good option, but it can be wary of metal construction or particleboard.
- Moreover, you must note down to get a hands-on guarantee before you invest money on the sofa. The reputed centres will offer a minimum of 15 years of guarantee on their furniture.
Focus on the cushions now:
Always remember that what’s inside the sofa is just as important as what is outside to enhance the beauty of the piece of furniture. To enhance the look of your designer sofas, even more, you need to head for matching or contrasting cushions to go with them.
Whenever it comes to the back and set of sofa, the feather-filled cushions are always high on comfort level as they need regular plumping. On the other hand, you have fibre or foam fillings, which might flatten out with time and lose their shape. For that perfect solution, you can opt for a combination of foam and feather for that structure you want!
Get to the best stores for your purchase:
It is true that you will be investing some precious money on your sofa for the living room. So, get sofa store Sydney to help you make the best purchase.