The idea of heat transfer printing is not new. There are so many interesting options available when it comes to iron-on transfer paper, and companies are using this tactic more and more for their promotional aspects. It is one easy way to transfer messages on any particular material like a t-shirt and more and can later act as a better marketing tool. So, if you are planning to promote your brand, then ironing the logo of your company on an employee’s t-shirt or the name of your brand can work out pretty well.
With the help of this iron-on transfer paper, you get the opportunity to procure a multi-coloured design without the need to layer vinyl or without investing in any of the expensive forms of a wide-format printer. These heat transfer papers will present companies with inexpensive ways to print out their own custom and full-colour transfer.
The idea of transfer paper and its difference with printable HTV:
Most people are not aware of this fact, but the transfer paper is not vinyl, but a real paper. All you have to do is get along with the smaller desktop printer like inkjet or laser printer, as easily available in maximum home offices. There are so many common brands, which can work with these papers.
- Now, you must realise that there is a huge difference between the iron-on transfer paper and the printable HTV.
- The printable Heat Transfer Vinyl is available in rolls of real vinyl.
- For using the printable HTV, you will require the use of an expensive wide-format printer, which will use solvent, eco-solvent, or latex inks.
- All these can be easily ignored when you have heat transfer paper by your side. It will work with normal printers as well.
The undeniable benefits coming your way:
Before you start using iron-on transfer paper for your daily purpose, make sure to check out some of the benefits associated with it. Once you are aware of the equipment needed for using the transfer paper, you can move towards the next points.
- The first beneficial aspect is the use of an inexpensive inkjet or laser printer. Furthermore, there is no need to invest money in any special ink. You can use the same old printer and the ink available at home for getting the job done.
- Thanks to iron-on transfer paper, now you can opt for the full-colour designs with just a single layer. There is no need to focus on multiple vinyl layers, resulting in a single press. Similarly, you can opt for some looks, which are otherwise not possible with the regular heat transferring vinyl.
- Remember that your selected transfer paper can stick to daily garments like polyester, cotton, and even products made using blended fabrics.
- With transfer paper, you can expect fairly good washability. So, you can wash as many as 25 to 30 times, and that won’t degrade the look of the paper if you follow the right washing techniques and caring instructions.
So, without wasting time, get yourself iron-on transfer paper now, and you won’t be disappointed.