Our iPad is our lifeline and when anything happens to the gadget, we feel like it is the end of the world. After all, our world resides inside an iPad. For some people, it is the most expensive gift while for others it is an answer to a wish. Whatever it is, our iPads are our companions, without whom life is drudgery. However, the gadget can malfunction sometimes due to various reasons. The user must be careful enough not to ignore any such issues otherwise it might cost a fortune later. iPad repair in Blacktown is done by experts who will provide a guide to the problem and solution to it.
Some Common iPad issues and Ways to Fix Them?
There may be a range of problems with iPads that hamper surfing. The procedure to repairing iPads according to their problems include:
Problem- Frozen Screen
- It happens most likely due to a particular app and if it occurs repeatedly then you have to uninstall that application to solve the problem permanently. After you have uninstalled it, turn off the gadget and turn it on again.
- If the iPad starts it is all okay but if it does not, you have to force restart the device. Press and hold the power and home screen button simultaneously for 10 seconds. You will see the Apple logo appearing on screen meaning it has started. Even after this, it does not start, then you have to restore the device for which you will require iTunes.
- Download iTunes and choose your iPad type followed by Summary Tab and hit the Restore iPad button. Restoring erases any new content so gets a backup prior to doing this. See, iPad repair in Blacktown is easy.
Problem- iPad Refuses to Turn On
- This again is quite a common problem posted on Apple Support Forum. To be doubly sure, you can try holding the power button and the home screen button for 10 seconds in older devices and the volume button along with the power button in newer devices. One of the possible solutions could be that the battery does not have any charge left. Plug it into the adapter and wait for an hour before trying the next step.
- Once the charging is done, turn on the device to check if it is getting stuck. If so, then plug it into your computer running iTunes and repeat the first step except that even after you see the Apple logo keep holding the buttons. You will see the Recovery Mode screen.
- On the Recovery mode screen, they will provide two options- restore or update. Choose update to reinstall iOS without wiping data. Even after all this, your phone does not start, it is time for a visit to the nearest Apple store for iPad repair in Blacktown.
Problem- iTunes Refuses to Recognize iPad
- If iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPad, then follow these steps to get rid of the problem. For iPad repair in Blacktown, you need to first check whether the cable and the port are functioning. If both are functioning properly then go to the next step.
- Find out whether you have the latest iTunes version downloaded.
- If it is updated and the problem still persists, you have to restart both the computer and the iPad. After following these if the glitch still remains, you will have to read Apple’s support article to repair the iPad in Blacktown.
Problem- iPad Stuck in Bootloops
- Bootloops can be frustrating, and the most common cause can be traced to a bug in the last app you have been using. Uninstall it.
- However, in the iPad repairs technique, there could be other causes too. You can update iOS by plugging it into the computer to solve it.
- If the problem remains, manually restart the device. Try to boot the device by following the above-mentioned steps; if it does not work, then you have to choose factory reset.
- If factory reset does not work, resort to the last step which is recovery mode. Follow the steps mentioned above in the blog to start the recovery mode.
These are the commonest issues with iPads. However, there could be others for which iPad repair in Blacktown must be done by an expert.