Glitter heat transfer vinyl is a special kind of vinyl that can be used on fabrics and other forms of clothing like T-shirts and tops to generate beautiful designs or promote different logos and symbols. This vinyl has glitter which could add shine and sparkle to any of your outfits. Plain and straightforward looking vinyl is also available in the market, but the smoothness and texture of glitter heat transfer vinyl are much better and looks beautiful. There is a wide range of vibrant colours and shades available. Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl is generally used for activities like sports, cheerleading, gymnastics, etc.
List of creative items using glitter heat transfer vinyl:
You can use the glitter heat transfer vinyl on many items in order to decorate them and create something new. Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl works well with some of the items given below.
- Leather bracelets
How to use glitter heat transfer vinyl?
Glitter heat transfer vinyl usually comes as a roll or sheets of different shades and colours. It comes with a transparent sticker, and you have to remove it in order to use it. You can purchase the most convenient form and use it to create shiny, unique, and beautiful designs. Given below are the steps to be followed to make effective use of the glitter heat transfer vinyl
- Purchase a glitter vinyl of your choice. You can purchase it online or at your nearest art & craft store. Make sure that the vinyl should suit the fabric on which it is going to be used.
- Think of creative design. You can create your design using computer software like Adobe Photoshop. Use your favourite font styles, effects, and colours in order to create a unique image.
- After the design is created, be sure to reverse your design. This is the most crucial step as an upside-down logo would appear after the final step. Click on options like a mirror, flip horizontal, or flip vertical. If words are used, make sure to make it reverse.
- If you are using a cutter, then you have to insert the dull side of the vinyl into the cutter. You will get the design, and you just have to place it on the fabric.
- If you do not have a cutter, you can directly print the design on a paper and then tape it on the vinyl.
- You have to cut the design with scissors if you are not using a cutter. Makes sure you cut carefully without any damages. Be extra careful when it comes to sharp edges and curves.
- Remove the transparent paper of the vinyl carefully without causing any damage to the design.
- Heat a clothes iron. The temperature should be around 320 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat the fabric in order to obtain the best results.
- Lay the vinyl on the fabric with the glittery side up.
- Press the iron firmly on the design or 10 to 15 seconds to get the design on the fabric.