These tapes are used extensively for making die-cut products. These tapes come with special adhesives to provide an excellent finishing. They are double-sided adhesives that strongly bond two surfaces together and with great perfection. They are a tried and tested reliable substitute for traditional fixing methods. Manufacturers are now offering an exhaustive range of double-coated die-cut adhesive tapes. These tapes with liners and pull tabs tremendously improve the time spent on assembly lines. These die-cut adhesive tapes make work on assembly lines extremely easier and faster. Now choose from a wide range of die-cut adhesive tapes that are now available at your disposal. Read through to know more about these awesome adhesive materials.
Almost every roll of die-cut tape is cut in some or the other way. This avoids any wastage of tape material during application. Die-cutting is a cutting edge method of saving time, energy and resources for all your taping requirements. The adhesive that these tapes use is rubber-based and last longer than any traditional tape. With the strength durability and precision of these die-cut tapes avoid scratches and damages to your shipments and products while in transit or storage. With a wide range of applications where precision is the key, die-cut adhesive tapes are a class apart in the world of adhesive tapes.
Using these die-cut adhesive tapes have a lot of stated and unstated benefits to their credit. We have tried to list a few below:
- Reduction in Waste:-They are cut out in exact shapes and sizes to fit the requirements they are made for and hence mean no wastage.
- Easy Application:-They are easy to apply and take off being rightly sized and appropriately cut.
- Perfect and Precise:-They are precisely cut and hence fit perfectly upon the product once applied.
- Better Equipment Performances:-With better and precise tapings upon your equipment, the performance of your machines and assembly line improves over time.
- Cost-Effective:- These die-cut adhesive tapes eliminate any wastage thus leading to better cost savings in the long run.
These Die Cut Adhesive tapes come in all shapes and sizes. They come in various types that include, Printed, Perforated, Surface Protection, Zone Coated, with split and extended liners, or for gaskets and masks. Contact an expert near you to help you determine the die-cut adhesive tape that will best suit your needs. To give you a fair idea, we have tried to list some applications of these die-cut adhesive tapes.
Applications & Uses
Die Cut Adhesive tapes are used for a wide range of applications and uses. They are used in almost all kinds of industries and domains. Common applications being
- For closure tabs in potato chips, candy, tobacco and coffee bags
- For package markings in various industries.
- For product identification labels
- For gaskets and masking requirements
- Colour coding labelling and other freshness coding.
Use these custom made tapes for all that you need. From manufacturing to the finished product there is one for every requirement.