Most of you are well aware of the heat transfer vinyl materials. It can be pressed down on a clothing item and then ironed to transfer that image to the said body. It helps enhance the look and value of a basic outfit, turning it into a masterpiece for sure. The real question lies with the types of heat transfer vinyl available. There are so many options available, among which the glitter heat transfer vinyl is always the best point to consider.
As you can understand from the name itself, the main goal of this vinyl is to address that glitter much as you have asked for. It will provide that extra glittery effect on the design, making the dress material pop up a bit more.
Noted to be more robust and more durable:
If you want to be that centre of the stage, you can always try the glitter version of the heat transfer vinyl! It will add that more vibrant and sparkling glitter than any of the normal ones for making the logos all shiny and eye-catching at the same time.
- Due to the unique technology, the materials remain extremely thin, durable and robust at the same time.
- The entire weeding process will work out much like a breeze with the help of that sticky back.
- It does not matter how large the objects are or smaller the letters will be; both professionals and beginners can use this glitter vinyl to be their number one choice around here.
Smooth and without any flake and can weed quickly:
The most significant advantage of glitter heat transfer vinyl is that it does not easily flake off, fade, crack or peel. So, the item will boast of smooth and soft materials and will hold the washes after wash.
- On the other hand, the 1.5in cardboard oil will help maintain the original vinyl’s stretching ability, just like it has come out of the factory right now.
- With the help of this 60 inches of long roll, it will be an ideal option for all kinds of projects, saving you time and money.
Highly compatible with all the plotting cutters:
This is yet another primary reason you need to get your hands on the glitter based heat transfer vinyl these days. These materials can be cut easily with the help of a US cutter, Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Air and Sizzix, to name a few.
- So, any kind of die-cut machine can be used for cutting the pieces, whether for home or professional crafting hobby.
- It will adhere to the garment much like print, which can barely make it feel it.
- You can use the power of the household flat iron or can use any kind of heat press machine to get that quality help around here for sure.
So, if you want something new and different, make sure to try out the glitter heat transfer vinyl now. The results are top-notch and will match your needs the most for sure.