A complete Bathroom Renovation in Thornleigh may cost you somewhere between $20,000 to $27,000. The larger the Bathroom size, the higher the expense involved in the renovation process. Premium bathrooms may cost you a lump sum amount. Here is the guide to the pricing of your bathroom renovation that you may consider. It would help if you considered different factors like what fittings you desire to replace, the material quality you would go for, etc. You also need to take into account the additional renovation costs, such as the cost of waterproofing, cost of tiling, and cost of plumbing. It will guide you on how you can lower your renovation cost.
Factors on Which the Cost Depends
The final cost of Bathroom Renovation in Thornleigh depends on the following factors:
- The area of your Bathroom.
- The fittings and material quality you choose for your Bathroom.
- The changes in the structure you desire include moving to plumb, new windows, skylights, re-plastering walls, and electrical points.
Bathroom Renovation in Thornleigh entirely depends on what exactly you want your Bathroom to look like:
- When your budget is not much, and you want to renovate your Bathroom, you should replace some fittings, clean and polish.
- When your budget is high, you can think of replacing the entire fittings, including the tiles, and using premium fittings for your Bathroom.
Various Renovation Costs
There are considerable costs involved in Bathroom Renovation in Thornleigh. They are:
- Waterproofing cost– bathroom waterproofing is mandated by the law in Australia. It will help if you abide by Building Code Australia (BCA). You need to pay $750 to $900 for professional waterproofing.
- Tiling cost and Tiles cost- can break the tiling cost into two parts- the price of tiles and tillers. You must be ready to pay for a square meter between 30$ t0 55$ for the tiles. And between 75$ to 120$ for the tiler. The rate of the tiles may vary depending on: the tile’s size and how complicated the task is if the tiles you are using are ceramic, porcelain, or feature.
- Plumbing cost- hiring a professional and expert plumber can cost you anywhere between 65$ to 85$ an hour. You would require the intervention of a professional plumber for the installations of the shower, toilet, and Bathroom Renovation in Thornleigh.
- Fittings and materials cost- the fittings and materials you wish to use for your bathroom renovation may determine your renovation budget. It is always better to buy bathroom fittings and materials from your bathroom renovation company as they can provide you with the wholesale rate.
How it Works
Bathroom Renovation in Thornleigh requires professional skills, and your bathroom designer can guide you with the budget and consider the factors you may fail to consider. The process works like this:
- The bathroom designer will visit your place and measure the floor area of your Bathroom.
- They will discuss the design with you and exchange ideas.
- They shall provide you with a design using 3D CAD software and invite you to the showroom to review your chosen products.
The quote and the design that your Bathroom designing company provides should always be obligation-free.