Hair loss can be significant at any age, affecting your overall appearance and mental health. The best hair transplant clinic in Mumbai suggests numerous reasons it can occur.
Here Are Some Tips For Avoiding And Treating Teenaged Hair Loss
- Increase the amount of protein and fresh greens in your diet: improper diet is one of the primary reasons for hair loss in teenagers. Hence, most of the best hair transplant clinics in Mumbai recommend increasing protein intake to boost hair growth. Including protein-rich food and fresh greens can limit hair loss.
- Take a hair growth supplement: Consult the best hair transplant clinic in Mumbai for hair growth supplements. Regular intake of hair growth supplements can support hair growth and provide sufficient nutrients for healthy hair.
- Reduce Stress: Stress can have a drastic impact. It can lead to severe hair loss too. Adopt healthy practices to overcome stress. Plan a routine and ensure you get the proper amount of sleep.
- Maintain your hygiene and stay hydrated: Keep hydrating yourself by consuming at least 4 to 5 litres of water every day. Hydration helps to remove pollutants and toxins from the body. It is advised to increase the intake of water-rich foods.
- Avoid using hairdryers straighteners and hair dyes: Harsh chemicals and dyes or overheating your hair can diminish the quality of your hair and eventually lead to hair loss. Hence, if you notice early signs of hair loss, experts of the best hair transplant clinic in Mumbai advises immediately limiting the use of hair dyes and straighteners.
- Check your medication: Some medicines can have adverse effects on hair loss. If you are consuming any medication or undergoing treatment, check the side effects or after-effects.
- Trying low-level light therapy: Low-level laser therapy is one of the advanced treatments for hair loss. In this treatment, low-level laser light is used to iridate photons from the scalp tissues. Low-level laser therapy at the best hair transplant clinic in Mumbai can encourage hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Use suitable hair products for your skin and hair type: Whenever you buy a hair product, check the formulation and ingredient of the same. Avoid buying shampoos or dyes with high chemical content. Instead, go for mild products that suit your scalp and hair health.
- Check your fitness gear: Exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle to maintain your health quotient. Embrace healthy eating and fitness routine to avoid early hair loss.
The bottom line:
It is essential to understand the root cause of hair loss and take appropriate measures to reduce the intensity of hair loss. Follow the tips mentioned above to reverse and treat teenaged hair loss.