Many homeowners getting their kitchens renovated or remade often opt for timber flooring services. Why? Let’s assess the details that matter in kitchen areas to determine what’s the best flooring solution.
At a minimum, every household kitchen flooring system should offer qualities such as:
- Easy Installation: Since it’s hard to keep kitchens shut down for long periods, a flooring system that keeps downtime to a minimum during the installation process is vital. For many homeowners, timber flooring in Ingleburn perfectly fits this criterion. Timber floors have been installed quickly and easily for multiple decades, and there are several expert timber floor installers in the market who offer cost-effective installation services.
- Antimicrobial and Naturally Hygienic: The ideal kitchen floor should be seamless and prevent liquids from seeping inside tiny cracks. The popularity of timber flooring services is the fact that it goes one step further and offers a natural defence against microbial infection. Hardwood timber floors don’t absorb anything. Dust, dirt, grime, and even microorganisms don’t stick on these hard and impenetrable floors. If you pick long and wide timber planks, the number of gaps in your flooring system will be minimal. So, the risk of extensive moisture damage due to spills is minimal.
- Slip Resistance: Slip resistance is a key feature that people want on their kitchen floors. Now, timber flooring in Ingleburn is available with special anti-slip coatings, which provide safe footing for homeowners inside kitchen spaces. Even without these coatings, hardwood timber floors typically have very coarse and textured surfaces. These surfaces are naturally anti-slip, unlike natural stone tiles or vinyl flooring.
- Thermal Shocks: Thermal shocks in intense kitchen spaces is a very common occurrence. Be it spilling boiling water, dropping cooking oil, or heavy foot traffic – there are various unique ways in which kitchen floors are challenged. Thankfully, the leading providers of timber flooring services make their products moisture tolerant. Plus, the inherent durability of timber as a building material has been proven time and again for over two centuries.
- Cleaning and Scrubbing Resistant: Many homeowners don’t go the easy maintenance route when it comes to kitchen spaces. Homeowners typically timber flooring in Ingleburn for their living rooms or bedrooms as it’s extremely easy to maintain. All timber floors need to maintain their structural and aesthetical integrity is twice or thrice a week, sweeping and vacuuming. However, they also stand up to frequent scrubbing. Installers can add watertight seals on these floors for homeowners who prefer to wash their kitchen spaces multiple times a week.
The Unique Benefits of Timber Kitchen Floors:
Now let’s review some unique qualities that only providers of timber flooring services can offer:
- Timber is a stunning material and suits different interior design schemes
- The varying grains, tones and finishes add natural warmth to kitchen spaces.
- People shopping for timber flooring in Ingleburn get to choose from different timber species.
- It can withstand up to six refinishes.
Getting timber flooring in Ingleburn for your kitchen is like making a long-term investment. That’s why kitchen renovators love recommending timber flooring services to their clients!