To begin with, the manufacturers make their extensive range of fire shutters, fire windows, smoke containment screens, smoke curtains, and fire curtains In Sydney to not just comply with building code requirements but exceed smoke and fire testing requisites.
That’s why they can provide a level of confidence in the output that no other firm can provide. The complete design expertise and trained quality suppliers, and top-class maintenance services and experience provide the seamless integration of smoke and fire systems into any project.
1) The range of products:
The Fibershield -60/60 fire curtains entail thermal insulation in its textile fire shutter. This system comes with a fire barrier and undergoes testing in compliance with industry standards. It doesn’t need sprinklers to achieve a top-class rating.
- The fire protection curtain entails a multi-layer design, consisting of alternating layers of cooling and insulating material.
- It allows you the textile’s spare use weight reduction.
- The Smokehalt V curtains entail an easy integration into both new and existing buildings.
- It helps to build designers and architects to bolster internal spaces and help with wayfinding.
- This type of fire curtain is very suitable for warehouses, shopping malls, atriums, and various other types of industrial and commercial buildings.
2) The Fiber Shield variations:
There are fire curtains in Sydney with a -120/120 fire-resistance rating. You can integrate the operable wall/shutter into both new buildings and current ones. They don’t require much construction room above a prominent wall opening.
- Due to its construction space and low eight, the system is also suitable for refitting or modifying fire protection properties in existing buildings.
- The Fiber shield 4 provides a -240 in compliance with AS1530.4. Like every fire curtain in this category, this product offers a compact and single headbox, and a long lifespan.
- You can coil it for maximizing open plan designs. There are fire testing and extensive testing to back the system.
- There are many other types of Fiber Shield, Smoke Guard, Smoke Halt, and Fiber Seal varieties.
3) The applications:
One of the biggest applications of smoke control fire curtains in Sydney is hospitals. Healthcare facilities need robust and consistent compartmentation of fire, which often affects wayfinding requisites and the want for wide-open spaces in structural design.
- Some companies provide a wide range of fire security screens and curtains for hospitals that meet all industry standards.
- Another prominent application is airports. The inventory can match every development level. It includes sophisticated and plush international airports. You can use the curtains to shield the early and antiquated aviation heritage of Australia as well.
The premier companies provide design help at each stage in the development and design stage to make sure you can easily integrate the systems into your fire stay systems, building aesthetics, and environmentally sustainable codes/design requirements.
- You can retrofit many of the smoke control fire curtains in Sydney into existing buildings.
- You can use the curtains in multi-story buildings. You can do it in the combination of security, energy, sound smoke, and fire.
The other applications are warehouses, services, retail, and care facilities for aged people.