With various coloured concrete sealers now available in the market, one can get overwhelmed and confused when choosing your ideal concrete sealer. One should properly research the needs for your coloured concrete sealers and accordingly make your purchase. Coloured concrete sealers can be used for your outdoor spaces such as driveways, patios, decks, swimming pool surrounds, and indoor areas like basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. Using quality concrete sealers will help improve the durability and reliability of the surface you are applying the sealant on.
A reliable concrete sealer supplier will provide you with quality products and guide you in selecting your ideal coloured concrete sealer for your project to help protect your surface from changing temperature, seal cracks on a porous surface, and prevent discolouring and detailing your surface.
Types of coloured concrete sealers that you can choose from:
- Penetrating Sealers: These sealers can help protect against harsh weather conditions and stains. They help to prevent slippage during wet or cold conditions. It helps retain the appearance of your surface without changing its property. They are ideal to be used for pool decks and driveways.
- Film-Forming Sealers: These sealers help prevent penetration of water from creating a perfect barrier for your surface. They come in acrylic, polyurethane, and epoxy concrete sealers. They give a high sheen to your surface and enhance the beauty of your areas. They are ideal to be used for pool decks and driveways.
- Siloxane Concrete Sealer: If you are looking for a less volatile and water-repellant coloured concrete sealer at a lower price, they should be your ideal choice. These sealants are highly durable against moisture and liquid absorption. In addition, they provide a clear and natural finish to your surface. Look for low VOC content sealers from your concrete sealer supplier as they are easier and safer to apply—ideal for pool decks and driveways.
- Acrylic Concrete Sealer: These coloured concrete sealers are easy to apply and can be used for both indoor and outdoor spaces. They are comparatively cheaper than other sealants and are available in different levels of sheen. It provides UV protection and is water-resistant. They can also be used for your home floorings as they dry quickly as well. You can choose between a water-based or a solvent-based sealer. One can use them for internal floorings, outdoor decks and driveways.
- Epoxy: These coloured concrete sealers are widely used for indoor spaces having high traffic areas, bathrooms and kitchens. They are mainly used to seal your kitchen benchtops, islands and concrete overlays. They are abrasion and water-resistant. They can be easily coloured and provide a high sheen, strength and durable finish to your surface. They are ideal for all types of indoor concrete sealing.
- Polyurethane coloured concrete sealers: They provide a protective film, helping the surface against chemicals and abrasion. You can select between a water-based or a solvent-based sealer. They have twice the thickness as compared to an acrylic sealer, which provides multiple sheens. Providing highly durable and has a non-yellow property. They, too, are perfect to be used for areas having high traffic density and for concrete countertops. They can also be used for your outdoor spaces.
- Stamped Coloured Concrete Sealer: They are to be used with acrylic sealers. They are easy to apply, cheap, long-lasting, UV resistant and do not give out any smell. They can be used for indoor and outdoor spaces for perfect sealing.
So, before selecting your coloured concrete sealer suppliers, confirm your usage with your concrete sealer supplier to ensure maximum benefits for your surface. Be it for concrete driveway sealant, Crack & Seam Concrete Sealing, Basement floor sealer or Interior Concrete Sealing, the above range of coloured concrete sealers can be used as per your requirements for a smooth, elegant and durable finishing to increase the life span of your surface. Visit your nearest concrete sealer supplier for the best benefits.