In the 21st century everything comes in packing, it does not matter whether you buy water or any kind of other thing. Even these days pure air is coming into the packaging. When the packing comes on packing there is one more thing that makes the brand that is a label on the packing. Every brand has its unique label. It does not matter which kind of product that brand deals with but they also have a label.
It is not going to be possible if there are labels on the packaging without the printing press. Label printing is one of the complex printing processes. There are lots of manufacturers of label printing in seven hills.
Methods of label printing
There are lots of different methods there for label printing. Some of these methods are fast and can make lots of labels in very less time and some of them are very slow which takes lots of time to create labels. There are three well-known label printing methods :
Flexographic label Printing
This is one of the most common label printing. In this method, the colour would be present on the roller and then the colour would be applied to the material according to the requirements and according to the label parameters.
Advantages of Flexographic Printing method
- It has a vast array of inks and coating which fulfil the customer’s requirements.
- It has an unlimited selection such as paper, foil, film, etc, you can print on most of the material.
- This method offers high-speed printing.
- It allows tight colour control over the label printing.
Screen label Printing Method
This method is also known as silkscreen label printing. Per the expert, this method is one of the ancient printing methods. It is also a very famous label printing method in seven hills because of its process. In ancient times they used silk for printing. That is the reason they called it silk screen label printing.
Advantages of screen label printing
- One of the biggest advantages of this printing method is its smooth and very thick ink cutting.
- Another advantage of this method is it is more resistant to the weather and moisture.
- It is more opaque than other printing methods.
Digital label Printing Method
In the label printing method, the labels are made by graphic software and high-tech machines. In this method the print is directly sent from the software to the machines and then as per the instructions from the software, the machines make the labels. This method required low manpower to handle the printing process.
Advantages of Digital Label Printing
- It reduces the cost so much
- Make lots of labels very quick
- It has a rapid turnaround time
- Anyone can have the setup of this printing
To start the label printing press or want to make the labels on the product by some printing press. This information is going to be very useful for you. In both situations have a deep enquire before taking any major decision. Look for the company that offers quality services of label printing in Seven Hills. As per your requirement, you can have a complete search about this printing so that the parameters of this printing can match the result which you are looking for.